Central Excise Chennai has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Canteen Attendant (3) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Canteen Attendant post in Central Excise Chennai should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 31.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central Excise Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Canteen Attendant - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate, No.26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Central Excise Chennai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Canteen Attendant – 03
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Central Excise Chennai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Canteen Attendant – Matriculation or equivalent
Age Limit :
- Canteen Attendant – 18 – 25 years
Salary Details :
- Canteen Attendant – Level- 1 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 18000- Rs.56900
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Central Excise Chennai on or before 31.01.2020 by 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
- The Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate, No.26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
How to apply for Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Canteen Attendant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Excise Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Central Excise Chennai official website – http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 31.01.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.