An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019 – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI Karaikudi) is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant-II Posts in Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Photo ID card and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI Karaikudi)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant-II - 01|
|Mode of Selection||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of interview|
Time of interview
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech., in Chemical
Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA
|Selection Method||Written exam
and Application Form
|Office Address||Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI Karaikudi).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 11.01.2019 (Friday) CECRI,Karaikudi.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
- Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
• Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
• Venue : Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :