CCRH – CMPRH has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. CCRH – CMPRH has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 05.03.2020 from 09.00 AM – 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Nilgiris (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-in-Interview|
|Interview Date||05.03.2020 at 09.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Venue||Centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy, 3/126, Indira Nagar, Emerald - 643209, Nilgiris District, Tamilnadu.
Phone: 0423 - 2595184
|Official Website||Click Here|
CCRH – CMPRH Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- CCRH – CMPRH requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Nilgiris (Tamil Nadu).
CCRH – CMPRH Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Master’s Degree in Botany from a recognized university
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per months
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Initially upto 30.06.2020, which is likely to be extended
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 05.03.2020 from 09.00 am – 10.00 am
- Centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy, 3/126, Indira Nagar, Emerald – 643209, Nilgiris District, Tamilnadu.
- Phone: 0423 – 2595184
How to apply for CCRH – CMPRH Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CCRH – CMPRH Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy – Centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CCRH – CMPRH official website – https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 05.03.2020 from 09.00 a.m. – 10.00 am to be held at “
- No TA/DA will be provided.