CCRAS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) (01) Vacancy. CCRAS has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) Posts on 15.02.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||15.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Dr. Achanta Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda, V.H.S. Campus, T.T.T.I. Post Chennai - 600 113.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CCRAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- CCRAS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
CCRAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) – BAMS from any recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualification or having previous research experience in any research projects
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) – Max 35 years
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) – Rs. 35,000/- plus 24% HRA
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Not Mentioned
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Dr. Achanta Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda, V.H.S. Campus, T.T.T.I. Post Chennai – 600 113.
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CCRAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CCRAS official website – http://www.ccras.nic.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 15.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at “Dr. Achanta Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda, V.H.S. Campus, T.T.T.I. Post, Chennai – 600 113”.
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.