CCRAS released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk (66) vacant positions. Online registration for this post starts from 20.11.2019 to 19.12.2019. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi or All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Upper Division Clerk - 14
Lower Division Clerk - 52
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- CCRAS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Upper Division Clerk – 14
- CCRAS – 14
- Lower Division Clerk – 52
- CCRAS – 30
- CCRH – 21
- CCRYN – 1
- Upper Division Clerk – 14
- Delhi or All Over India
CCRAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Upper Division Clerk – Degree of a recognized University
- Lower Division Clerk –
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit :
- Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk :
- 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates. Age relaxation, wherever applicable, will be admissible to the eligible candidates only as per Government of India rules.
Salary Details :
- Upper Division Clerk – Pay Matrix Level-4 (VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Matrix Level-2 (VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- The application fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred) will be payable by General and OBC candidates.
- No fee would be paid by SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women Candidates and Ex-servicemen.
- The payment of the application fee is to be made through on-line system only. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted. The Council will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct payment of application fee has been made successfully.
- Fee would be payable during online registration of the applications and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Bank Transaction charges and service tax, if any, incurred for Online Payment of application fees intimation charges, will have to be borne by the candidates.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 20.11.2019.
- Last Date for submission of online application : 19.12.2019.
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2019 – Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CCRAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CCRAS official website http://www.ccras.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test and/or Type Test or joining the post.
- Any further information / corrigendum/ details regarding
applications or applicants / any other information regarding schedule of examinations or call letters for document verification/Instruction notices / results /panels shall be posted only on the official websites, www.ccras.nic.in, ayush.gov.in, ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in.
- No publication in any media will be made. Thus, the candidates are advised to keep updating themselves by checking the above mentioned official websites very frequently.
- For any query relating administrative matters, please contact CCRAS on e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. In case candidates are facing technical problem in online submission of application form, please contact e-mail, tech.NLT2019@gmail.com. No other query will be entertained at tech.NLT2019@gmail.com.
Download CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
CCRAS Official Notification : Click Here