Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Senior Research Fellow - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|06.05.2019 at 11.00 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Junior Research Fellow - M .Sc. (Chem istry)/M .P harm
(Pharmaceutical chem istry)/M .Pharm (Ay. Q uality control) from a recognized University.
Senior Research Fellow - M .Sc. (C hem istry w ith 2 years
experience)/M .P harm (Pharmaceutical
chemistry)/M .P harm (A y.Q uality control)
from a recognized
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 years as on the date
of Interview. Age
relaxation shall be
applicable as per GOI rules.
|Salary Details||Junior Research Fellow - Rs.25,000 /- + 30% HRA per month
Senior Research Fellow - Rs.28,000 /- + 30% HRA per month
|Selection Method||Written Test
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Captain Srinivasa Murthy Regional Ayurveda Drug Development Institute, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, Arignar Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam , Chennai-600 106|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CCRAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a written examination followed by an interview on 06.05.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Captain Srinivasa Murthy Regional Ayurveda Drug Development Institute, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, Arignar Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam , Chennai-600 106.”
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :