Cantonment Board has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Midwife (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Midwife post in Cantonment Board should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 03.08.2020 till 28.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Midwife - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
Last date for candidates residing in remote areas is 05-10-2020.
|Postal Address||The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Cantonment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Midwife – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Cantonment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Midwife – 12th std passed, must possess the certificate for having successfully completed the Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing Mid Wifery Course from institution Recognized by Govt
Age Limit :
- Midwife – Post reserved for OBC/transgender, the upper age limit is 28 years and upper age limit for Differently abled candidates is 38 years as on 03.08.2020. Minimum age for the above post is 18 years. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates and Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Midwife – Rs. 19500-62000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates have to pay fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas
Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to Differently abled/Women are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process :
- Skill Test.
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Cantonment Board on or before 28.09.2020.
- Last date for Candidates residing in remote areas is 05.10.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 – Midwife Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Cantonment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cantonment Board official website – http://www.cbstm.org.in
- Application is attached here with and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The candidates are requested to provide mobile numbers and email id for communication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the skill test and written test and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The date, place and time of test/Interview, as the case may be, will be informed separate only to those candidates found eligible, through SMS/email.
Download Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Cantonment Board Official Notification : Click Here