Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||System Administrator - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.
Email id : [email protected]
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Cantonment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- System Administrator – 01.
Cantonment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- System Administrator –
- Degree in Engineering with Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronic and Communication or M.SC (Computer Science / IT) or MCA with Certification in Linux.
- Experience – Atleast 3 to 5 years of Experience in a reputed organization and has performed Installation of Linux Operating Systems, application of Patches in Cloud environment Maintenance of Cloud resource like Memory Storage, VCPU and to Evaluate Monitor and Enhance IT Infrastructure knowledge on ANSI standard Database Administration is preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- System Administrator – Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Cantonment Board on or before 22.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.
- Email id : [email protected]
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 – System Administrator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cantonment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cantonment Board official website – http://www.cbstm.org.in
- Application is attached here with and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The candidates are requested to provide mobile numbers and email id for communication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The date, place and time of test/Interview, as the case may be, will be informed separate only to those candidates found eligible, through SMS/email
- A written test and an interview through Video Conference will be conducted at both Chennai and Delhi.
Download Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Cantonment Board Official Notification : Click Here