Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Plumber - 01
Pound Keeper - 01
Watchman - 04
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
Last date for Candidates residing in remote areas is 15.07.2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016|
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Cantonment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Plumber – 01.
- Pound Keeper – 01.
- Watchman – 04.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Cantonment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Plumber – ITI in the trade of Plumber, Trade Apprentice and a minimum 03 years experience in Plumbing. Desirable : Should possess sound mental and physical health.
- Pound Keeper – 8th Standard pass. Desirable : Should possess sound mental and physical health.
- Watchman – 8th Standard pass. Desirable : Should possess sound mental and physical health.
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit for the Un Reserved (UR) post is 25 years; post reserved for SC, the upper age limit is 30 years, post reserved for OBC, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 15-07-2019. For all the above posts, the upper age limit for Differently abled candidates is 35 years for Un Reserved (UR), 38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC. Minimum age for all the above posts is 18 years. No age relaxation is given for OBC, SC/ST applying for Un Reserved (UR) posts. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates and Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Plumber – Rs.19500-62000/-
- Pound Keeper – Rs.15700-50000/-
- Watchman – Rs.15700-50000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates have to pay fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process :
- Skill Test.
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Cantonment Board on or before 08.07.2019 & Last date for Candidates residing in remote areas is 15.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 – Plumber, Pound Keeper & Watchman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cantonment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cantonment Board official website – http://www.cbstm.org.in
- Application is attached here with and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The candidates are requested to provide mobile numbers and email id for communication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the skill test and written test and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The date, place and time of test/Interview, as the case may be, will be informed separate only to those candidates found eligible, through SMS/email.
Download Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Cantonment Board Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here