C-MET has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Technical Staff (01) vacancy. C-MET has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Staff Posts on 17.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||17.09.2019
Registration for Walk-in-Interview : Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs
|Venue||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500 051|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Staff – 01.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Staff – First Class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Desirable : Two years hands on experience in electromagnetic simulations.
Age Limit :
- Technical Staff – Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.09.2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
Salary Details :
- Technical Staff – Rs.15,000/- + 30% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Up to 28.09.2021.
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 17.09.2019.
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview : Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500 051.
How to apply for C-MET Recruitment 2019 – Technical Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to C-MET Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit C-MET official website http://cmet.gov.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 17.09.2019 to be held at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500 051.
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Any addendum/corrigendum will be web hosted in our web site only. Therefore candidates may periodically see our website.
- General Information : C-MET, Hyderabad is situated in Cherlapally area and it is connected by Bus Route as under From Secunderabad & Tarnaka : 250C, 17C
From Afjzalgunj & Koti : 252
Further information/query can be obtained over telephone numbers mentioned above from 0900 hrs to 17.30 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday) from Administrative Officer.
Download C-MET Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
C-MET Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here