C-DIT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Staff (Web Developer/Designer, Content Developer, Network Engineer & Drupal Developer) (06) vacancies. Online registration for this Project Staff (Web Developer/Designer, Content Developer, Network Engineer & Drupal Developer) posts starts from “31.10.2019″ to “11.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Centre For Development of Imaging Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Web Developer/Designer - 01
Content Developer - 01
Network Engineer - 01
Drupal Developer - 03
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Centre For Development of Imaging Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Centre For Development of Imaging Technology requires Project Staff posts to fill their vacancies.
- Web Developer/Designer – 01.
- Content Developer – 01.
- Network Engineer – 01.
- Drupal Developer – 03.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Centre For Development of Imaging Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Web Developer/Designer – a. B.Tech/MCA from a recognized Institute /University
b. 5 years experience in developing websites and applications in PHP and MySql
c. Good working knowledge in developing websites in CMF like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla etc.
d. Experience in UI/Graphic Design is desirable.
- Content Developer – a. First Class Post Graduation in Communication and
Journalism from a recognized institute /University.
b. 5 years experience in related field viz. content writing for websites, social media updates, articles, blog posts.
c. Experience in Public Relations activities.
- Network Engineer – a. B.Tech/MCA with First Class from a recognized Institute
b. 5 years experience in Networking, Configuring Servers, LAN-WiFi, Cloud Management.
c. Ability to implement, administer and trouble shoot network devices, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems.
- Drupal Developer – a. B.Tech (IT/CS) First Class from a recognized Institute
b. 1-2 years hands-on experience in developing web solutions in Drupal.
d. Proficiency with the LAMP stack.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- The remuneration will be fixed as per the norms of C-DIT, commensurate to the qualificationand experience of the candidate.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of two months, which may be
extended as per the requirement of the project based on performance assessment
of the candidate.
Important Dates :
- The last date of submission of on-line application : 11.11.2019.
How to apply for C-DIT Recruitment 2019 – Project Staff (Web Developer/Designer, Content Developer, Network Engineer & Drupal Developer) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to C-DIT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Centre For Development of Imaging Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit C-DIT official website – https://cdit.org/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- C-DIT invites applications for the following positions for temporary engagement on
consolidated pay in various projects, as per the qualifications shown below.
- The appointees shall have no claim for regular appointment in any of the C-DIT
establishments on the termination of the project.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- List of shortlisted candidates for written test / interview will be published in the
website of C-DIT – www.cdit.org. They will be intimated only over phone / e-mail.
- No travelling or any other allowance is admissible for attending the written test/ interview.
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link www.careers.cdit.org. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including post, fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 11th November, 2019.
- List of shortlisted candidates for written test / interview will be published in the website of C-DIT – www.cdit.org. They will be intimated only over phone / e-mail.
Download C-DIT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
C-DIT Official Notification : Click Here