C-DAC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Trainer (02) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “19.03.2020” to “08.04.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Cambodia and Myanmar|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trainer - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Trainer – 02
- Initial joining at C-DAC Delhi (thereafter to be deputed at Cambodia and Myanmar)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Trainer –
- 1st Class B.Tech / B.E./ MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with at least 5 years’ of Post Qualification work experience OR
- M.E./ M.Tech. or MBA post B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with 3 years’ experience OR
- 1st class Postgraduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT with 5 years’ experience OR
- Ph.D. with 2 years relevant experience.
Age Limit :
- Trainer – 37 years as on the last date of application (Relaxation will be as per Government of India Instructions)
Salary Details :
- Trainer – Trainer-Rs.1,50,000/- per month while depuation at CESDT Cambodia/Myanmar. Initially the selected candidates for Trainers will join CDAC – Delhi as Project Engineer on consolidated range of salary Rs. 31,000-90,000 as per CDAC norms for salaries of S&T Staff on Consolidated Pay. On deputation at International location the monthly salary to be paid to Trainer(s) is indicated above. Apart from monthly salary; CDAC Delhi shall arrange VISA and to & fro Economy Class Airfare from Delhi to Cambodia/Myanmar for deputation & repatriation after completion 6 months of deputation .
All other expenditure i.e. accommodation, medical, local transport & communication etc. will have to be borne by the candidate during his tenure of deputation till he / she report back to CDAC Delhi.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Trainer – 6 months
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates – 19.03.2020 from 10.00 AM
- Last date for online registration of application by candidate – 08.04.2020 till 18.00 hrs
How to apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2020 – Trainer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to C-DAC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit C-DAC official website https://cdac.in
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies)may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Download C-DAC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
C-DAC Official Notification : Click Here