BRO has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) (540) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) post in BRO should send their application form by post. Last date for Offline submission is 24.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) - 540|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune - 411 015|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 540.
- All Over India.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or
Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Age Limit :
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 18 to 25 years.
- (Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto forty years in case of general candidates, forty three years in case of OBC candidates and upto forty five years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes).
Salary Details :
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – Rs. 18000.00 (As per 7th Pay Commission).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Physical Test.
- Practical Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Individuals selected will be on probation for the first TWO years. On completion of probation period, competent authority will assess their suitability for continuity and pass appropriate orders.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fees (Non-Refundable) – Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link Click Here in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below :
- General candidates and EWSs including Exservicemen – Rs.50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates – Rs.50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped Persons – Nil.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the BRO on or before 24.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015.
How to apply for Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BRO Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BRO official website – http://www.bro.gov.in/#maincont
- Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian Nationals (Male only).
- A candidate must be either : (i) a citizen of India, OR (ii) a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh ,the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
- Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), wherever applicable, Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc., to The Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 on or before 24.11.2019.
- PAY, DA, HRA, Transport Allowance and other allowances are payable as per Govt. of India rules in force.