BHEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Young Professional (01) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “22.09.2020” to “03.10.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional – 01
BHEL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional – Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Specialization in HR).
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, with specialization in HR, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10.(List of top 50 management institutes as per NIRF enclosed).
Age Limit :
- Young Professional (as on 01st of September, 2020): The applicant should not be more than 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional – The Young Professionals will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000/- per month. In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST for mediclaim policy of family (i.e. self and spouse). Further, on successful completion of the assignment, the Young Professionals shall be given a lump sum amount which shall be derived from the duration of the engagement. i.e. the amount shall be equal to Rs 10,000 x no. of months of engagement for successful completion of the assignment.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- The period of engagement shall be for six months which can be further extended by a period of 06 months at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to three years.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 03.10.2020
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHEL official website http://www.bhel.com/
- Applications that are not in conformity with requirements indicated in the advertisement/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: [email protected] With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Young Professional-HR: YOUR NAME”.
- Application should comprise of the following:
a. Letter of Interest (LoI) to Sr.DGM (HR-Recruitment and Manpower Planning), BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi.
b. Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement.
c. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form, including DOB Proof, PG & Graduation Qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG (Mentioning %ge or CGPA) and Experience Certificate(s).