BHEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Senior Advisors (03) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “03.09.2020” to “17.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Advisors - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Advisors – 03
- Anywhere in India.
BHEL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Advisors – Bachelor/Master degree in any discipline
Age Limit :
- Senior Advisors – (as on 01st Sep, 2020): The applicant should not be more than 62 years of age
Salary Details :
- Senior Advisors – Rs. 1,25,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 17.09.2020
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Senior Advisors Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHEL official website http://www.bhel.com/
- Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: [email protected]
- With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Senior Advisor- DABG (Land Systems/Aerospace Systems/Naval Systems)/Industry Sector: YOUR NAME”.
- Application should comprise of the following:
- Letter of Interest (LoI) to AGM (HR), BHEL.
- Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement.
- Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form.
- Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.