BHEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Part Time Medical Consultant (01) vacant positions. Last Date for submission of Application form by post is 02.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Part Time Medical Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Sr. Dy. General Manager/HR, BHEL PSSR, 690, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Part Time Medical Consultant – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
BHEL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Part Time Medical Consultant – MD /DNB (General Medicine/ Internal Medicine)
Age Limit :
- Part Time Medical Consultant – The upper age limit as on 29.02.2020 is 65 years, relax-able up to 70 years on approval of Competent Authority
Salary Details :
- Part Time Medical Consultant – Rs.500/- per hour
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 02.03.2020
Postal Address :
- Sr. Dy. General Manager/HR, BHEL PSSR, 690, Anna Salai, Nandanam Chennai 600035
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Part Time Medical Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHEL official website http://www.bhel.com/
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the BHEL website (http://careers.bhel.in) and send the duly filled in application by post along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates super-scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC” to Sr. Dy. General Manager/HR, BHEL PSSR, 690, Anna Salai, Nandanam Chennai 600035, so as to reach on or before 02.03.2020