BHEL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Project Engineer & Project Supervisor (23) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “02.12.2019” to “21.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Engineer Civil - 03
Project Supervisor Civil - 20
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||02.12.2019 from 09.00 am|
|Last Date||21.12.2019 till 08.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Engineer Civil – 03.
- Project Supervisor Civil – 20.
- Anywhere in India.
BHEL Trichy Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Engineer Civil – Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- 1) Work Experience of cumulative Two years in
a. Civil Design and
b. Civil Works Execution at Project Sites in at least 3 of following systems/areas:
* RCC / PEB Buildings works
* Roads / Drain
* Equipment block foundations / Isolated foundations / Pile Foundations
* Precast/Pre-stressed Boundary Walls
* RCC Underground Tanks
- 2) Hands on experience of design tools like STAADPRO ,AutoCAD, Knowledge in IS standards application, estimation of civil works ,Interpretation of Soil test reports etc. Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections of civil works at Project Sites etc.is essential
- Project Supervisor Civil – Full-Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Work Experience of minimum one year cumulative in the following areas at Project construction Sites: 1.Civil works associated with the construction at Project Sites of at least 3 systems/areas listed in FTA-1 AND 2.Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections at Project Sites is an essential experience.
Age Limit :
- 33 years as on 01.12.2019 with minimum 2 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Engineers-Civil and minimum 1 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Supervisors-Civil.
- Age limit relaxation:-
3 years for OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
10 years for Person with Disability candidates. The definition of Locomotor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
Reservation and Relaxation for EWSs category will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Salary Details :
- Project Engineer Civil – Rs. 66,000/- per month.
- Project Supervisor Civil – Rs. 36,850/- per month.
- Medical Benefits : Reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 2 lakhs for self and family members.
Mode of Applying :
Period of Training :
- Project Engineers (BE/BTech) and Project Supervisors (Diploma Holders) in Civil
Discipline to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years to be posted at their PV-Project Sites anywhere in India.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General, OBC and EWSs candidates. However SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 02.12.2019 from 09.00 am.
- Last date for submission of online application : 21.12.2019 till 08.00 pm.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26.12.2019.
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas : 31.12.2019.
How to apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Project Engineer & Project Supervisor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHEL official website http://edn.bhel.com/
- The submission of application will be online only through Click Here
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable to “AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”, so as to reach latest by 26.12.2019.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil ” or “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil”.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview and produce relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail (E-Mail Id as provided in the application form) about the Personal Interview.
- Candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed second class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview subject to production / verification of train tickets.