BHEL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for General Duty Medical
Consultant (GDMC) (08) Vacancies. BHEL has planned to conduct an interview for its General Duty Medical Consultant (GDMC) posts on 30.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant (GDMC) - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||17.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||30.10.2019 between 09:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m|
|Venue||Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, BHEL, Trichy - 620014, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant(GDMC) – 08.
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant(GDMC) – MBBS degree, which is registered with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council of India. One year of relevant post qualification experience.
Age Limit :
- Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant(GDMC) – The upper age limit as on 30.11.2019 is 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant(GDMC) – Rs. 270/- per hour. Conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4500 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- PART TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS (PTMCs) initially for a period of one year
in the Medical Department. Their services will be subsequently renewed/extended by one year for a maximum period of two years, at the discretion of the management.
- There will be one month notice period, on either side.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for Walk-in Interview on 30.10.2019 between 09:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, BHEL, Trichy – 620014, Tamilnadu.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Medical Consutant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHEL official website – http://www.bhel.com
- Interested candidates are required to walk-in for Personal Interview on 30th October 2019 between 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, BHEL, Trichy – 620014, Tamilnadu.
- Interested candidates are required to bring the following documents (original and a photocopy) for Verification.
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest passport size photographs.
- High School Mark sheet / Certificate.
- Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- The selected candidate should produce medical fitness certificate at the time of joining from a registered medical officer.
- Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
- The working hours for a PTMC will be as per the duty schedule.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website
http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
- For any queries, candidates may contact through email [email protected] or phone No. (0431)-2577005 & 2577327.