A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is inviting candidates for its FTA-Safety Officer Posts in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
Power Sector – Southern Region – 29
Power Sector – Eastern Region – 03
Power Sector – Western Region – 06
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or
Production or Industrial Engineering from recognised Indian University / Institute with
minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST
Minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institutions namely
Regional Labour Institute / Central Labour Institute
(OR) Post Graduate degree in Industrial Safety from National Institute of Technology (NIT) (OR)
Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental
|Age Limit||Max. 35 Years
As on 23.01.2019
|Salary Details||FTA-Safety Officer Rs.62,100/-|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC – Rs. 200
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online.
- Candidates should register and create a login ID and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 11.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :