Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Kancheepuram District) Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Steno Grade - 1 (Hindi) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Deputy General Manager(HR),
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam,
Kancheepuram 603 102, Tamilnadu
BHAVINI Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
BHAVINI requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Steno Grade – 1 (Hindi) – 01
- Kalpakkam (Kancheepuram District) Tamil Nadu.
BHAVINI Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Steno Grade – 1 (Hindi) –
- (i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks. (Please refer Annexure-A for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree)
(ii) A speed of 80 w.p.m in Hindi Stenography
(iii) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi on PC
(iv) Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point), email management and internet surfing. However, this requirement will not apply to candidates who have studied computer science/ computer applications as one Of the subjects in their school or college curriculum.
- Desirable: Two years working experience as Stenographer(Hindi) in Gov / Semi -Government Organization/ PSU / Reputed commercial establishment.
Age Limit :
- Must have completed 21 years but not more than 28 years
- Relaxation for PWD – 10 years
- Relaxation for Ex Serviceman – Candidate’s service in the armed forces shall be deducted from the actual age and the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age of 28 years by more than 3 years.
Salary Details :
- Steno Grade – 1 (Hindi) – Rs. 25,500/- as per 7th CPC
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the BHAVINI on or before 03.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Deputy General Manager(HR), Recruitment Section, Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram, 603 102, Tamilnadu.
How to apply for BHAVINI Recruitment 2019 – Steno Grade – 1 (Hindi) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BHAVINI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BHAVINI official website – http://www.bhavini.nic.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidate will be informed about the further process of application.
Download BHAVINI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
BHAVINI Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here