Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its University Research Fellowship (3) Vacancies. Bharathidasan University has planned to conduct an interview for University Research Fellowship posts on 23.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||University Research Fellowship (URF) - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||23.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- University Research Fellowship (URF) – 03.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- University Research Fellowship (URF) – Candidates who have already qualified for Pre-Ph.D. entrance examination in any branches of biological science subjects conducted by Bharathidasan University.
- M. Phil. candidates in the above subjects are exempted from Pre-Ph.D.
Age Limit :
- University Research Fellowship (URF) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- University Research Fellowship (URF) – Rs. 5,000/= per month until the course completion.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs. 300/= For General (Rs. 100/= For SC/ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University” payable at Tiruchirappalli.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 23.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -24.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – University Research Fellowship Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Applications are invited for UNIVERSITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (URF) from
those who are interested to register Ph.D. (MICROBIOLOGY) in the Department of
Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Eligible candidates are called to appear walk in interview on 23.9.2019 at 11:00 am with bio-data and photo copies of all certificates and above registration fee.
- Selected candidates will be allowed for Ph.D. registration in Microbiology in the Department of Microbiology.
- The Venue for the Walk-in Interview is Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -24.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Further Contact : Dr. Velu RAJESH KANNAN, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Microbiology.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org