Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Officer (1) Vacancy. Bharathidasan University has planned to conduct an interview for Research Officer posts on 30.07.2019 at 10.30 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||30.07.2019 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Women’s Studies, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirapalli|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||28.07.2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Officer – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Officer – Ph. D in Social Sciences, Preferably Women’s Studies (Candidates with at least 10 years of Experience in Research and conducted Research Projects, familiar with qualitative and quantitative data analysis in a gender perspective. ) Both Male and Female candidates can apply.
Age Limit :
- Research Officer – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Officer – Rs. 46000 Consolidated with Rs. 10000 towards field travel for two months.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Four Months ( August to November 2019).
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 30.07.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application is 28.07.2019. (email@example.com)
- Department of Women’s Studies, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirapalli.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Research Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- The Venue for the Walk-in Interview is Department of Women’s Studies, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirapalli.
- Candidates shall bring a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certificates of all educational qualifications & experience (original and a set of copies).
- The filled in application can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28.07.2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.