Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Associate (1) Vacancy. Bharathidasan University has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate posts on 22.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||22.07.2019 (Monday) at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli - 620 023, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – M.Ed. with a minimum of 55% marks and NET / SET /
M.Phil. / Ph.D.
Desirable – Experience of working in Major / Minor Research Projects.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 25,000/- [Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only ] per month.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years, Till 31.03.2020 initially (Likely to be extended).
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 22.07.2019 (Monday) at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- The Venue for the walk-in Interview is Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates shall bring a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certificates of all educational qualifications & experience (original and a set of copies).
- Selected candidate has to join in the position immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- For enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9489829244.