Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Associate – I (1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate – I post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by post or email. Last Date for Submission of Application is 19.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Prof. S. Arumugam, Centre for High Pressure Research, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024, Tamil Nadu, India
Moble: +91-95009 10310 / 0431-2407118
|Mail Address||Email: [email protected]
URL : http://www.bdu.ac.in/
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate I – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate I – Ph.D in Physics/Chemistry/ Materials Science.
- Experience in Superconductivity/Magnetism/Supercapacitor Materials/Dielectric Materials will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate I – Rs.35,960 /- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Two years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Bharathidasan University on or before 19.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. S. Arumugam, Centre for High Pressure Research, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Moble: +91-95009 10310 / 0431-2407118
- Email: [email protected]
- URL : http://www.bdu.ac.in/
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications together with their detailed resume / CV, by post or by email on or before 19th July, 2019.
- Those who are submitted the Ph.D thesis can also apply.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.