Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Prof. SM.Ramasamy, National Coordinator, Professor of Eminence, Centre for Remote Sensing, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620023, Tamil Nadu, India.
Email: [email protected] com.
Moble : +91-9443352543 / +91-9444862189
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 04.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- M.Tech Geological Remote Sensing & Geoinformatics/ M.TechGeotechnology &
Geoinformatics / M.Sc Geology, Applied Geology, Marine Geology, Geosciences,
Geoinformatics (Only candidates with CSIR-UGC- NET / GATE are eligible to apply).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000 + admissible HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- THREE YEARS ( Purely temporary).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Bharathidasan University on or before 25.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. SM.Ramasamy, National Coordinator, Professor of Eminence, Centre for Remote Sensing, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620023, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Moble: +91-9443352543 / +91-9444862189
- Email: [email protected] com.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications together with their detailed resume / CV, either by soft or hard copy on or before 25th June, 2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.