Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Technical Assistant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||25.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Venue||Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Technical Assistant – 02.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc., in Marine Science/Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Ocean Science & Technology/Marine Biotechnology/Zoology/Animal
Desirable Qualification: One year Experience in Live Feeds Culture especially Marine Copepods and Marine Microalgae Culture.
- Technical Assistant – Essential Qualification: M.Sc., in Marine Science/Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Ocean Science & Technology/ Marine Biotechnology/Zoology/Animal Biotechnology/Fisheries Science.
Desirable Qualification: Working Experience in Live Feeds Culture especially Marine Copepods and Marine Microalgae Culture.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Rs. 31,000/pm + 16% HRA for 1 st & 2nd year Rs. 35,000/pm + 16% HRA for 3rd year for candidates with NET qualification.
- Rs. 25,000/pm + 16% HRA for 1 st & 2nd year Rs. 28,000/pm + 16% HRA for 3rd year for candidates without NET qualification.
2. Technical Assistant – Rs. 9720/-pm for 3 years.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 3 years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 25.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at the Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Bharathidasan University Trichy Official Notification : Click Here