Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Director, CCCD (1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Director, CCCD post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 26.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development (CCCD) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||26.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development (CCCD) – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development (CCCD) – An Academician with a Ph.D degree and not lower in rank that of Associate Professor in the Department of a University/College affiliated to any recognized University with not less than 8 years of experience as Reader/Associate Professor and a total teaching experience of 20 years as on last date of receipt of the filled-in applications in the University, preferably with three years of administrative experience in educational planning and administration in University / College.
Age Limit :
- Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development (CCCD) – Not more than 55 years of age as on the last date for receipt of the filled-in application in the University.
Salary Details :
- Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development (CCCD) – Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200 (Level -14) + allowances.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years- Initially for one year-extendable to second and third year depending upon the performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Bharathidasan University on or before 26.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Candidates must enclose along with their application a crossed Demand
Draft (dated not earlier than 26-06-2019)
- Rs.1000/-(Rupees Thousand only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs.500/- Towards Registration fee drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024” payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- The Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Director, CCCD Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Candidates are required to forward their applications in Three copies in the prescribed format accompanied by evidence of age and professional experience, copies of degree certificates and other academic distinctions, evidence of present position and salary drawn and copies of recent testimonials from atleast two persons and names of two referees.
- Each of the Three copies of the application must contain copies of all enclosures.
- Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications by post on or before 26.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m
- It should be superscribed on the top left corner of the envelope as “Application for the Post of Director, Council for College and Curriculum Development”
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.