Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 19.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (Email)|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Essential: 1st class M.Sc. degree in Botany / Plant Science / Plant Biotechnology with UGC-CSIRNET/GATE (preferable)
- Desirable: Experience in Forest exploration, Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Techniques
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – First two years: Rs.31,000/- (with UGCCSIR NET/GATE) + HRA (As per norms) per month
Or Rs.16,000/- ( without UGCCSIR NET/ GATE) + HRA
(As per norms) per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Selection Process :
- Online Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.08.2020.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applicants should send a brief CV describing their academic eligibility, research interest/experience with scanned copies of Mark Sheets, Degree certificate (all in single PDF) by email to the E-mail ID of the Principal Investigator Dr. T. Senthil
Kumar, Professor, Department of Botany, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -24.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
- Last date for the receipt of applications: 19.08.2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview (personal or online) based on the eligibility and experience through email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.