towards the synthesis of sulphur / selenium heterocycles, macrocycles and indole alkaloids.
Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 16.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – M.Sc. in Chemistry (or) Organic Chemistry with first class.
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 16,000 + MA per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Till 31st March 2020.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application 16.12.2019.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applications on e-mail as a single pdf file comprising the candidate bio-data having mobile number, a recent photograph, certificate in support of age, copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, other academic credentials experience and the complete address with mobile number of two referees are invited from the interested candidates for the following post to work in the SERB sponsored major research project,
School of Chemistry, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Interested candidates may send their Resume, along with attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates and other documents by e-mail to the following address on or before December 16, 2019.
- Qualified candidates will be called for interview very soon.
- The selected candidate will be allowed to register Ph.D degree.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- For our research group activity, see: https://muthusamy.weebly.com