Sponsoring Agency : Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR).
Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. BDU has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 16.12.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk in Interview|
|Date of Interview||16.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Biochemistry, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Offline and Online Submission Address||Dr. M. Anusuyadevi Jayachandran (Principal Investigator), ICMR (Ad-Hoc project), Department of Biochemistry, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Neuroscience/ Anatomy/ Life science / Biotechnology/ Biomedical Science courses with desirable experience in PCR, western blotting and preferable experience in animal behavioural experiments, and histology. Candidates with NET / GATE qualification will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- + HRA (16%) (As per ICMR Rules).
Mode of Applying :
- Walk in Interview.
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years and 8 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview : 16.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Biochemistry, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biochemistry.
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 16.12.2019 at 11:00 am in the Department of Biochemistry, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
- All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the Bio-data along with attested copies of educational qualification, thesis/Project reports, experience and publications etc., and submit the same at the time of attending the Walk-in-interview.
- Interested candidates may apply with a brief bio-data along with the copies of relevant experience certificate cum research publications. The application should reach to Dr. M. Anusuyadevi Jayachandran (Principal Investigator), ICMR (Ad-Hoc project), Department of Biochemistry, Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
- Soft copies can also be sent in advance through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview.