Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (Email)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc., First Class Zoology/Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology with basic knowledge in Molecular Biology.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 14,000/- pm + HRA as per the regulations of Bharathidasan University.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years and 8 months
Selection Process :
- Online Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2020.
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applicants should send a brief letter describing their prior research experience and curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of certificates (mark statement, Transfer certificate, etc.,) as single PDF to the email id: [email protected] on or before 31.08.2020