Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. BDU has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 22.01.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk in Interview|
|Date of Interview||22.01.2020 at 11.00 am|
|Venue||Department of Environmental Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Anatomy / Life science / Biotechnology / Biomedical
Science courses with desirable experience in PCR, western blotting and preferable experience in animal handling experiments, and histology. Candidates with NET / GATE qualification will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- + HRA (16%) (As per ICMR Rules).
Mode of Applying :
- Walk in Interview.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview : 22.01.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Environmental Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Interested candidates may apply with a brief bio-data along with the copies of relevant experience certificate cum research publications. The bio-data should reach to Dr. T. Sivasudha (Principal Investigator), ICMR (Ad-Hoc project), Department of Environmental Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24
- Soft copies can also be sent in advance through e-mail: email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications
would be entertained for the interview.