Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by mail or by Post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 17.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail) Or Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) Or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Dr. P. Muruganandam, Professor, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamilnadu
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M. Sc. Physics (first class) and National Eligibility Test qualified (CSIR-UGC NET/Lectureship or GATE or JEST)
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the day on which the application is made. Upper
age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years for reserved category candidates (SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) and female applicants) and 3 years for OBC – Non-creamy layer candidates
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – ₹ 31,000/- per month
- After completion of 2 years JRF may be upgraded to SRF with a monthly emolument of ₹ 35,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.03.2020.
Postal Address :
- Dr. P. Muruganandam, Professor, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamilnadu
- [email protected]
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applications on plain paper with complete bio-data with attested copies of supporting document(s) should be sent to Dr. P. Muruganandam, Professor, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamilnadu on or before 17 March 2020 (Tuesday).
- The applications with the above details may also be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.