Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow & Lab Technician (03) Vacancies. Bharathidasan University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Fellow & Lab Technician posts on 03.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 02
Lab Technician - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||03.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m|
|Venue||National Center for Alternatives to Animal Experiments (NCAAE), Doerenkamp Enclave (Erstwhile MGDC), Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 02.
- Lab Technician – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – Second class M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/
Biotechnology/Microbiology or M. Tech. degree in Biotechnology with a minimum of
55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) in the subject concerned or a related subject.
Desirable Qualification : Candidates with expertise/experience in aspects relevant to In
vitro toxicology/Animal Cell culture are preferred.
- Lab Technician – Any Degree.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – Below 40 years.
- Lab Technician – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 14,000/- + HRA.
- Lab Technician – Rs. 10,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 03.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m.
- National Center for Alternatives to Animal Experiments (NCAAE), Doerenkamp Enclave (Erstwhile MGDC), Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow & Lab Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Interested candidates may attend walk-in interview on 03.10.2019 at 2.00 pm with their original certificates and complete Bio-data, which should includes the educational qualifications and experiences, phone/mobile number and E-mail address.
- The Venue for the Walk-in Interview is : National Center for Alternatives to Animal Experiments (NCAAE), Doerenkamp Enclave (Erstwhile MGDC), Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Further Contact : Dr. R. THIRUMURUGAN, Co-Ordinator, National Center for Alternatives to Animal Experiments (NCAAE), Doerenkamp Enclave (Erstwhile MGDC)
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 0431-2407117