Bharathidasan University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant post in Bharathidasan University should send their application form by post or by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 06.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Prof. S. Arumugam, Centre for High Pressure Research, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024
Mobile : +91 95009 10310
Telephone No. 0431-2407118
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.bdu.ac.in
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 02.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – M. Sc Physics/Material Science/M.Phil (Physics).
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 15,150/- p.m + HRA (Rs.700)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- 2.5 Years (2019-2022).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Bharathidasan University on or before 06.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. S. Arumugam, Centre for High Pressure Research, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Mobile: +91 95009 10310
- Telephone No. 0431-2407118
- Email: email@example.com
- URL : www.bdu.ac.in
How to apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in
- Applicants are invited for the selection of a DST-SERB Project Assistant under the supervision of Prof. S. Arumugam, Director, Centre for High Pressure Research, Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Project Title : “Investigation of transport and magnetic properties of novel Fe- and
BiS2- based superconductors under extreme conditions of high pressure, low temperature and high magnetic field”.
- Interested candidates may send their Resume, along with attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates and other documents by Post/e-mail to the following address on or before December 06, 2019.
- Qualified candidates will be called for interview very soon.
- The selected candidate will be allowed to register Ph.D degree.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.