Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Trichy|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||10.06.2019 at 02.00 a.m - 04.00 p.m|
|Venue||Department of Biomedical science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – 1st class M.Sc.in Biomedical science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life science/ Molecular Medicine.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Rs.31,000 per month for candidates with NET qualification.
- Rs.25,000 per month for candidates without NET qualification.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 10.06.2019 at 02.00 p.m – 04.00 p.m.
- Department of Biomedical science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 10.06.2019 at 02.00 pm – 04.00 pm to be held at the Department of Biomedical science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Interested candidates can send their CV to the address below or by E-mail [email protected] on or before 07.06.2019.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Bharathidasan University Trichy Official Notification : Click Here