Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Cartographer - 01
Technical Assistant - 01
Driver cum Field Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||17.06.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Venue||Department of Remote Sensing, Ph.: 0431 – 2331667 Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Cartographer – 01.
- Technical Assistant – 01.
- Driver cum Field Assistant – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Cartographer – ITI Draughtsman (civil) / diploma in civil engineering or equivalent with knowledge of digital cartography/GIS and minimum of two years of experience in recognized academic /R&D institutions.
- Technical Assistant – UG Degree in science or any UG degree and experience in
project support activities and lab maintenance preferably with driving experience.
- Driver cum Field Assistant – A pass in VIII Standard with possession of 4 wheel driving license. Experience in field work and shallow drilling and sample collections will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Cartographer – (Rs.15,000/- Consolidated)
- Technical Assistant – (Rs.12,000/- Consolidated)
- Driver cum Field Assistant – (Rs.12,000/- Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 17.06.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Remote Sensing, Ph.: 0431 – 2331667 Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Cartographer, Technical Assistant & Driver cum Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Interested candidates can send their CV by post to “Prof. SM.Ramasamy, National coordinator, Department of Remote Sensing, Khajamalai Campus, Bharathidasan university – Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.” on or before 14.06.2019.
- The candidates who had sent their applications may directly attend the interview with all original certificates on 17th June at 11.00 AM.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Bharathidasan University Trichy Official Notification : Click Here