University, Coimbatore – 641 046.
Bharathiar University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow post in Bharathiar University should send their application form by Post or by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 21.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Dr. R.Kalai Selvan, Assistant Professor,
Principal Investigator (UGC-DAE CRS Project),
Department of Physics,
Coimbatore – 641046,
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow –
- (For Non NET and GATE candidates): M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (For NET/ GATE qualified candidates): M.Sc. in Physics
with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. NET-JRF/Lectureship (UGC-CSIR Joint test) or (JEST Qualified) or valid GATE
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow –
- For Non NET and GATE candidates): Rs. 14,000/- pm + HRA for initial two years and Rs. 16,000/-+HRA for 3rd Year onwards.
- (For NET/ GATE qualified candidates): Rs. 31, 000/- pm + HRA for initial two years and Rs. 35,000/-+HRA for 3rd Year onwards.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – maximum of 28 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Physically challenged candidates.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)
Duration of the Project :
- 36 Months (or Co-terminus with Project)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application : 21.08.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. R.Kalai Selvan, Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator (UGC-DAE CRS Project), Department of Physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu
- [email protected]
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – https://www.b-u.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications if any.
- The application should reach to Dr. R.Kalai Selvan, Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator (UGC-DAE CRS Project), Department of Physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu, or by email to [email protected] on or before 21.08.2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview either online or by a person. The date of interview will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.