Bharathiar University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies post in Bharathiar University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for Submission of Application is 04.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|[email protected] on|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification & No. Of Posts :
- Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies –
- Master’s Degree in Communication / Journalism and Mass Communication/Visual Communication/ Electronic Media with Ph.D/NET/SLET/SET
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies – Rs. 25,000/- pm
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of the Project :
- The service of the guest faculty is purely temporary and the
service can be terminated without assigning reasons
Selection Process :
- Online Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application : 04.09.2020
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty in Communication and Media Studies Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – https://www.b-u.ac.in
- The interested candidates may apply with a brief bio data along with the copies of relevant documents.
- Detailed Resume with scanned copies of the Certificates & Publications to “[email protected] on” on or before
4th September, 2020.