Bharathiar University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Guest Faculty in BSMED (01) vacancy. Bharathiar University has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty in BSMED posts on 04.09.2020 at 10.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty in BSMED - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Last Date||04.09.2020 at 10.30 am|
|Venue||BSMED, Bharathiar University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty in BSMED – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathiar University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Faculty in BSMED – Ph.D. (or) NET/SLET/SET/JRF/
Retired Professor in the qualification
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty in BSMED – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty in BSMED – Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.09.2020 at 10.30 a.m.
- BSMED, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46.
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty in BSMED Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – http://www.b-u.ac.in
- Interested candidates can attend Walk-in Interview on 04.09.2020 and to bring all the relevant original certificates.