Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Research Associate – 01.
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Research Associate Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Pass in the Post graduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET /M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Preference for the candidates with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
Research Associate – Rs. 25,000 consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University on or before 08.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
“Dr.A. Sangamithra, Professor, Project Director – IMPRESS-ICRSS, Department of Economics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046.”
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – http://www.b-u.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.