Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Mode of Applying||Offline by Speed Post or via Email
Followed by Interview
|Interview Date and Time||06.05.2019 at 10.00 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||First class in B.Sc. /M.Sc. /M.Phil. in Zoology/ Genetics/ Human Genetics and Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology equivalent in the above mentioned subject|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Assistant : Rs.8000/P.M (One Year)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. V. Balachandar,
Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology,
Coimbatore – 641 046.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The candidate attending the interview are requested to send the hard copies of detailed CV with relevant supporting documents on or before 26.04.2019 to “Dr. V. Balachandar, Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- The date of Walk-In-Interview is 06.05.2019
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Official Website :