A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Bharathiar University is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts in Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have Post graduate degree in CS/IT/CT/SS/SE/CSE/MCA.|
|Age Limit||Refer Official Notification|
|Salary Details||RS.25000/- pm + 20% HRA|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. P.B. Pankajavalli PI, DST-ICPS Project Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science Bharathiar University Coimbatore – 641046 Mobile – 94866 00774|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University on or before 31.01.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Dr. P.B.Pankajavalli, Principle Investigator, DST Project, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046, Tamil Nadu.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.