Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Via email. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed & called for interview .
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 1|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Via email|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Postgraduate Degree in Biotechnology or Life Science with NET Qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in relevant Professional Course. NET qualification includes DBT-BET, CSIR-UGC, GATE, GPAT, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-AICE, JEST, JGEEBILS conducted by Central Government
Masters /M.Phil., in Biotechnology or in Lifescience with Biotechnology as a subject will be considered if none available with NET qualification
Desriable Qualification : Experience in Plant Tissue Culture and /Molecular Techniques with relevant track records
|Age Limit||28 Years - Relaxation will be given as per DST - SERB norms|
|Salary Details||JRF with NET - 25,000/month + HRA
as per DST-SERB norms.
JRF without NET - 16,000/month+HRA as per DST-SERB norms.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. S. Girija,
Associate Professor & Principal Investigator - SERB Project,
Plant Biotechnology Lab, Department of Bio-Technology,
Coimbatore - 641 046, Tamilnadu.
Email: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University or Via email attachement on or before 23.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “Dr. S. Girija, Associate Professor & Principal Investigator – SERB Project, Plant Biotechnology Lab, Department of Bio-Technology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamilnadu.”
- Email: [email protected]
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Official Website :