Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Via email. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed & called for interview .
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 1|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Via email|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., in Biotechnology or Life Science with CSIR-UGC NET, DBT-BET, GATE, ICMR-JRF, or other equivalent examination conducted by Central Government.
M.Sc., /M.Phil., in Biotechnology or Lifescience with Biotechnology as a subject will be considered if none available with NET qualification
|Age Limit||28 Years - Relaxation will be given as per DST - SERB norms|
|Salary Details||JRF with NET - 31,000/month (consolidated) as per DST-SERB norms.
JRF without NET - 18,000/month (consolidated) as per DST-SERB norms.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr.P. Ekambaram,
Associate Professor & Principal Investigator - DST- SERB Project,
Molecular Toxicology Laboratory,
Department of Bio-Technology,
Coimbatore - 641 046,
Email : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University or Via email attachement on or before 29.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “Dr. P. Ekambaram, Associate Professor & Principal Investigator – DST- SERB Project, Molecular Toxicology Laboratory, Department of Bio-Technology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamilnadu.”
- Email: [email protected]
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed and called for interview which will be held at Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Entrance Test will be conducted based on the number of applications received.
Official Website :