Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Project Assistant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. R.Kalai Selvan, Principal Investigator (DST-SERB Project),
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Project Assistant – 02.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathiar University Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and valid GATE/NET score.
- Project Assistant – M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% Marks.
Note : Preference will be given to the candidates having experience on the electrochemical energy storage devices.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Physically challenged candidates.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – 1st and 2nd Year Rs 31,000/- per month and 3rd Year Rs 35,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant – 1st and 2nd Year Rs 15,000/- per month and 3rd Year Rs 17,000/- per month. HRA+MA admissible as per the DST guidelines.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration Of The Project :
- 36 Months (or Co-terminus with Project).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University on or before 27.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R.Kalai Selvan, Principal Investigator (DST-SERB Project), Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – http://www.b-u.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.