An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bharathiar University Recruitment 2018 – Bharathiar University is inviting candidates for the posts of Project Fellow to work in the UGC – SAP (DRS-III) project of Department of Mathematics.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates, supporting documents other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Fellows Posts|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||First class in M.Sc. Mathematics and above
Preference : One semester study of any three of the following subjects :
Differential equations, Fluid dynamics, Numerical methods and Computer programming
|Age Limit||Refer Official Notification|
|Salary Details||Rs. 16,000/- per month for NET/GATE candidates + HRA
Rs. 14,000/- per month for Non-NET/Non-GATE candidates + HRA
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Coordinator (UGC SAP DRS-III), Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore –
641 046, Tamil Nadu
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2018.
- Fill all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University on or before 13.11.2018.
- Address to send details of the candidates, To the Coordinator (UGC SAP DRS-III), Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.