An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bharathiar University Recruitment 2018 – Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant Posts job in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Selection Method||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walk-in Interview Date|
Between 10.00 am - 11.30 am.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate with Master’s degree in Biotechnology with one year experience
Desirable : M.Phil. degree or experience in Molecular biology techniques
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 22,000/ month consolidated (as per DBT norms)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in to DRDO-Bharathiar University Centre for Life Sciences, Bharathiar University campus for an interview on 07.01.2019 between 10.00 am – 11.30 am.
- The candidate attending the walk in interview for the above post are requested to send the hard copies of detailed CV with relevant supporting documents on or before 31.12.2018 to the following address : To, The Director, DRDO-BU CLS, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :