A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bharathiar University Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Bharathiar University Coimbatore is inviting candidates for its Project Fellow Posts job in Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Via email. Followed by interview on the next day with selected candidates.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Last Date - Recieving Applications||27.02.2019.|
|Interview Date and Time||28.02.2019, 11.00 A.M|
|Mode of Applying||Application by speed-post or via email attachment
Followed by Interview
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. in Biology/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Nano Science/ Life Sciences/ M.
Tech, M.Phil; with minimum 55% marks/equivalent grade from a recognized university/institution with good academic record throughout. Valid NET/ GATE/ GPAT score also consider for qualification.
Desirable Qualifications : Candidates having experience in designing and development of nano- formulations, nanoparticles, cancer related biological techniques will be preferred.
|Age Limit||Must not be over 28 years as on February 28, 2019 which is relaxed for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC candidates as per government rules.|
|Salary Details||Rs. 14000 per month.|
and Application Form
|Office Address||Dr. R. Vivek
DBT-Ramalingaswami Re-entry Faculty
Department of Zoology
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91-9787848308
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University or Via email attachement on or before 27.02.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Dr. R. Vivek Principal Investigator, DBT-Ramalingaswami Re-entry Faculty, Department of Zoology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91-9787848308
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The date & time of interview – 28.02.2019, 11.00 A.M