A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bharathiar University Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Bharathiar University Coimbatore is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts job in Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Post graduate degree in Biotechnology or in Life Sciences with NET qualification or graduate degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or postgraduate degree in relevant Professional Course.
NET qualification includes DBT-BET, CSIRUGC, GATE, GPAT, ICMR-JRF, lCAR-AICE, JEST, JGEEBILS conducted by Central Government.
Candidate with Masters /M.Phil., in Biotechnology or in Life Sciences with Biotechnology as a subject will be considered if none available with NETqualification.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||JRF @ Rs 25,000 + 20% HRA for first 2 years, SRF @ Rs 28,000 + 20% HRA. for 3rd year (As per DST- SERB norms).
JRF without NET @ Rs. 16, 0001- + 20% HRA for the first 2 years, SRF @ Rs. I8, 000/- + 20% HRA for 3 rd year.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. V. Vijaya Padma, Professor, HOD and Principal Investigator – DS.T-SERB project, Translational Research Lab, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu.
E-mail : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Bharathiar University on or before 06.02.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Dr. V. Vijaya Padma, Professor, HOD and Principal Investigator – DS.T-SERB project, Translational Research Lab, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.